Cedar Hill, Texas
Cedar Hill, Texas has become a major destination for tourists. Cedar Hill State Park, one of the most visited state parks in Texas, sits alongside Joe Pool Lake with its thousands of acres of water, marinas and plenty of overnight camping locations. The beautiful Balcones Escarpment, a natural dividing line between east and west Texas, is home to a unique mix of flora and fauna. A number of nature preserves are located in and near the city. Cedar Hill is a city in Dallas and Ellis counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located approximately 16 miles southwest of downtown Dallas and is situated along the eastern shore of Joe Pool Lake and Cedar Hill State Park.
- City of Cedar Hill
- Cedar Hill ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Cedar Hill
- Cedar Hill Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Cedar Hill Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Cedar Hill, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.