Crowley is a city located mainly in Tarrant County in the U.S. state of Texas. A tiny portion of the city (.01 sq mi) extends into Johnson County. The population was 12,838 at the 2010 census. The settlement moved a mile or so west to the site of present-day downtown Crowley when the Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe Railroad built pens and laid tracks there. The first station depot was built in 1885. The community was named for S. H. Crowley, who was the master of transportation for the railroad. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7.3 square miles (18.8 km2). Crowley sits at the crossroads of Farm to Market Roads 1187 and 731, two miles west of Interstate 35W and 15 miles (24 km) south of downtown Fort Worth.
- City of Crowley
- Crowley ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Crowley
- Crowley Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Crowley Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Crowley, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.