Heath, Texas is a premier residential community located along the shores of Lake Ray Hubbard in Rockwall and Kaufman Counties. The City of Heath is committed to preserving a special way of life where rolling hills and the sparkling lake provide a serene backdrop for beautiful neighborhoods and distinctive homes. Heath is a part of the Rockwall ISD. Heath is a city in Rockwall and Kaufman Counties, Texas, United States. The population was 6,921 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
See What People in Heath Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Heath, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.