Sunnyvale, Texas is a part of the thriving Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, this small, upscale community in eastern Dallas County retains a personality and flavor all its own. The town is bordered by the peaceful waters of Lake Ray Hubbard and the sprawling, rural expanse of Kaufman County. Sunnyvale is situated to truly benefit from the “best of both worlds.” The Sunnyvale ISD provides the highest level of education for children from Kindergarten through 9th grade. Sunnyvale is a rural, sparsely populated, affluent town in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is the easternmost city completely within Dallas County. The population was 5,130 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Sunnyvale Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Sunnyvale, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.