University Park, Texas
University Park, Texas is a predominantly residential community, is five miles north of downtown Dallas. The City is the home of Southern Methodist University and is also known for its attractive homes, beautiful parks, and many churches. University Park provides easy access to a broad range of cultural, recreational, shopping, and business activities. The City is in the Highland Park ISD. In state testing, HPISD students consistently rank among the highest in the state. University Park is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States, an inner suburb of Dallas. The population was 23,068 at the 2010 census. The city is home to Southern Methodist University.
See What People in University Park Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in University Park, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.