Balch Springs, Texas
Balch Springs, Texas is located in southeast Dallas County. Hickory Creek, part of the Trinity River tributary system, flows south through the City. Balch Springs is served by two school districts. The southwest area of the city is serviced by Dallas Public Schools, while the area north and east of the boundary line
- City of Balch Springs
- Mesquite ISD
- Dallas ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Balch Springs
- Balch Springs Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Balch Springs Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Balch Springs, Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.